Daisy and Daphne are two stylish and sassy sausages living in South West London. They love to get out and about and to socialise and know all the best dog friendly places to enjoy a glass on wine.
Here is their review of one of their favourite places.......
We've been eating and drinking at the Battersea Power Station branch of Vagabond Wines for the past few months and if we could eat and drink at this urban winery everyday, we would.
The power station is a much talked about renovation that is the largest in Europe, with its iconic chimneys and vast brickwork all being the centre point for a new district in Central London. In amongst this sea of building work is Circus West Village, a community on the river that serves as a haven from the hustle and bustle in the rest of the city.
Now we all know that walking your dog is thirsty work, so what better way to end your walk than at a wonderful drinking spot by the river....
SOME OF THE REASONS WHY WE LOVE VAGABOND WINES:
- Dogs of all shapes and sizes are welcome - the friendly staff at Vagabond won't just allow you to bring your dog inside but they'll make a real fuss of them!
- You can try over 100 wines by the glass and you can have a lot of fun experimenting - say goodbye to having to commit to a bottle from the wine list in your average wine bar/restaurant. Upon purchasing a reusable card you'll have the choice of over 100 wines from the self-service machines, which are laid out by flavour preference and have detailed descriptions of each wine.
- Their understated tapas-style menu is filled with dishes that are a treat for your tastebuds and won't break the bank. The food service is relatively fast so you can order as you go along.
- The team who work at Vagabond BPS are unbelievably friendly and will go above and beyond to make sure that your Vagabond experience is a pleasant one. Think along the lines of your neighbourhood bar.
- They also stock an awesome craft beer selection so you can take your friends who don't like wine ( although lets face it - are they really friends if they don't like wine....?)
OUR TOP PICKS FROM THE MENU......
The steak sharing platter with onion rings and rosemary fries ( a steal at £20pp)
Octopus carpaccio and lamb sliders
The summer has brought some exciting new creations from Vagabond's very own vineyards, so be sure to taste some of their sparkling wine!
Thanks for reading,
Daisy and Daphne x
To see more of Daisy and Daphne you can follow them on Instagram with the following links: